36. Even today many people are guided by abstruse moral values.
37. Instead of putting up a united front against on common enemy, the medieval states frittered away their energy in internecine warfare.
38. Few teachers have been spared the problem of an obstreperous pupil in the class.
39. The story is too fantastic to be credible.
40. They feel that we should be fully aware of our own environment.
41. No one will invite her to a tea party for she is so garrulous.
A.talks a lot
B.giggles all the time
C.laughs a lot
42. The aberration in the Indian Economy can be attributed to short-sightedness of its political masters.
Page 6 of 15