8. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% compound interest will be more than doubled is:
9. Albert invested an amount of Rs. 8000 in a fixed deposit scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5 p.c.p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
D.None of these
10. The effective annual rate of interest corresponding to a nominal rate of 6% per annum payable half-yearly is:
11. Simple interest on a certain sum of money for 3 years at 8% per annum is half the compound interest on Rs. 4000 for 2 years at 10% per annum. The sum placed on simple interest is:
12. If the simple interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 5% per annum is Rs. 50, what is the compound interest on the same at the same rate and for the same time?
13. The difference between simple interest and compound on Rs. 1200 for one year at 10% per annum reckoned half-yearly is:
14. The difference between compound interest and simple interest on an amount of Rs. 15,000 for 2 years is Rs. 96. What is the rate of interest per annum?
D.Cannot be determined
Page 2 of 4