29. Despite of their differences on matters of principles, they all agree on the demand of hike is salary?
B.Despite of the
C.Despite for their
D.Despite off their
30. The man who has committed such a serious crime must get the mostly severe punishment.
A.be getting the mostly severely
B.get the most severe
C.have got the most severely
D.have been getting the severe most
31. For many centuries in Indian History there was no city so famous like the city of Ujjain.
32. We don't know how did the thief made an escape.
A.how the thief did make
B.how the thief does make
C.how the thief made
D.how was the thief made
33. He is a singer of repute, but his yesterday's performance was quite disappointing.
A.performances of yesterday were
B.yesterday performance was
C.yesterday performance were
D.No correction required
34. Their earnings are such that they find it difficult to make both ends to meet.
A.to makings both ends meet
B.to make both ends for meeting
C.to make both ends meet
D.for making both ends to meet
35. He has received no other message than an urgent telegram asking him to rush his village immediately.
A.asked him to rush his village
B.asking him to have rush his village
C.asking him to rush to his village
D.asking him rushing at his village
Page 5 of 14