15. He confidentially asked the crowd if they thought he was right and the crowd shouted that they did.
A.that he did
B.that they had
C.that he is
D.No correction required
16. Why should the candidates be afraid of English Language is not clear.
A.the candidates should be
B.do the candidates be
C.should be the candidates
D.are the candidates
17. He found the gold coin as he cleans the floor.
A.as he had cleaned
B.while he cleans
C.which he is cleaning
18. He admired the speed with which he completed the work and appreciating the method adopted by him
A.appreciate the method being adopted
B.appreciated the method adopted
C.appreciate the method of adoption
D.appreciated the method adopting method
19. Maria unnecessarily picked up a quarrel with Rani and left the party hurried
A.has picked up
20. She cooks, washes dishes, does her homework and then relaxing.
B.then is relaxing
C.relaxing is then
21. Acquisition of certain specific skills can be facilitated from general awareness, education to novel situations
A.can be facilitated by
B.may facilitate through
C.can be felicitated with
D.may be felicitated with
Page 3 of 14