1. The small child does whatever his father was done.
2. You need not come unless you want to.
A.You don't need to come unless you want to
B.You come only when you want to
C.You come unless you don't want to
D.You needn't come until you don't want to
3. There are not many men who are so famous that they are frequently referred to by their short names only
4. The man to who I sold my house was a cheat.
A.to whom I sell
B.to who I sell
C.who was sold to
D.to whom I sold
5. They were all shocked at his failure in the competition.
A.were shocked at all
B.had all shocked at
C.had all shocked by
D.No correction required
6. I need not offer any explanation regarding this incident - my behaviour is speaking itself.
A.will speak to itself
B.speaks for itself
C.has been speaking
D.speaks about itself
7. He is too important for tolerating any delay.
Page 1 of 14