57. Govind has left his country for good.
A.for better opportunities
B.on an important mission
D.to return soon
58. Sanjay was the real power behind the throne and all politicians were aware of this.
A.The person who had the real control and power
B.The acknowledged leader
C.The person who controlled the monarch
D.The person who advised the queen
59. His friends let him down.
60. I felt like a fish out of water among all those business tycoons.
61. Some people now wonder whether we just pay lip-service or genuinely subscribe to democracy.
A.pay oral tribute
B.attach no value
D.show only outward respect
62. Don't thrust your nose into my affairs.
A.Advise me about
B.Be in opposition
D.Meddle officiously in
63. He visits the doctor off and on.
C.never at all
Page 9 of 21