43. Leaders should not only make speeches they should also be prepared to to bell the cat.
A.To take lead in danger.
B.To tie bell to a cat's neck
C.To be alert of the enemy
D.To make noise
44. The popularity of the yesterday's superstar is on the wane.
A.at its peak
B.at rock bottom
45. He is leaving the country for a good.
A.for better prospects
B.for a good cause
D.for others good
46. He is an interesting speaker but tends to go off at a tangent.
A.change the subject immediately
B.forget things in between
C.go on at great length
47. He sold his house for a song.
A.at a reasonable price
B.at a discount
D.at a premium
48. Despite the trust bestowed on the minister he turned out to be a snake in the grass during the revolution.
A.a secret enemy
B.a treacherous person
C.an unforeseen danger
D.an unexpected misfortune
49. Women should be paid the same as men when they do the same job, for, surely what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
A.What is thought suitable pay for a man should also be for a woman
B.Goose and the gender eat the same sauce
C.Both goose and gander should be equally treated
D.The principle of equal treatment should be implemented
Page 7 of 21