29. Since he knew what would happen, he should be left to stew in his own juice.
A.Make a stew
C.Suffer in his own juice
D.Suffer for his own act
30. The project did not appear to hold out bright prospects.
31. I am afraid he is burning the candle at both ends and ruining his life.
A.wasting his money
C.overtaxing his energies
D.losing his objectives
32. The university will have to shelve its plans for expansion in view of present situation
33. Do no trust a man who blows his own trumpet
34. He is out and out a reactionary.
C.in favour of
35. I did not mind what he was saying, he was only through his hat.
Page 5 of 21