85. In modern democratic societies lynch law seems to have become the spheres of life.
A.law of the mob
B.law of the underworld
C.law of the constitution
D.law of the parliament
86. He was in high spirits when I met him in the restaurant.
A.He was in a drunken state
B.He was very cheerful
C.He talked incoherently
D.He was deeply engrossed in thoughts
87. In his youth, he was practically rolling in money
A.Spending more than his income
B.Borrowing money liberally
D.Wasting a lot of money
88. Jaya had a chequered career. since I first knew him as an office assistant in the insurance company.
A.Had a variety of jobs and experiences
B.A career which helped him make lot of money
C.A career where he signed a lot of cheques
D.Did odd jobs
89. The sight of the accident made my flesh creep.
A.draw my attention
90. There is no hard and fast rule regarding this subject.
A.rule that is difficult
B.rule that is fat changing
C.rule that cannot be broken or modified
D.rule that can be broken or modified
91. He went to his friend's house in the evening as was his wont.
B.as he wanted
C.as his want was
D.as he wanted that day
Page 13 of 21