71. I am sure they will fight tooth and nail for their rights.
A.with all their might
B.without any other weapon
C.resorting to violence
72. We were in hurry. The road being zigzag we had to cut off a corner to reach in time.
A.To cut a portion of the road
B.To take a short cut
C.To go fast
D.To take an alternative route
73. Discipline is on the wane in schools and colleges these days.
74. In spite of the efforts of all peace loving people, world peace is still a far cry.
A.an impracticable idea
B.an abstract idea
C.out of reach
D.a long way off
75. I felt that it was a tall order to expect Monisha to go home alone at twelve in the night.
76. I cannot get along with a man who plays fast and loose.
A.behaves in an unreliable and insincere way
B.has a loose tongue
C.lives a life of ease and luxury
D.does not know how to behave himself
77. There is no love lost between two neighbours.
D.a love hate relationship
Page 11 of 21