1. Despite his best efforts to conceal his anger ......
A.we could detect that he was very happy
B.he failed to give us an impression of his agony
C.he could succeed in doing it easily
D.people came to know that he was annoyed
2. Even if it rains I shall come means ......
A.if I come it will not rain
B.if it rains I shall not come
C.I will certainly come whether it rains or not
D.whenever there is rain I shall come
3. His appearance is unsmiling but ......
A.his heart is full of compassion for others
B.he looks very serious on most occasions
C.people are afraid of him
D.he is uncompromising on matters of task performance
4. She never visits any zoo because she is strong opponent of the idea of ......
A.setting the animals free into forest
B.feeding the animals while others are watching
C.going out of the house on a holiday
D.holding the animals in captivity for our joy
5. I felt somewhat more relaxed ......
A.but tense as compared to earlier
B.and tense as compared to earlier
C.as there was already no tension at all
D.and tension-free as compared to earlier
Page 1 of 1