1. "If you don't keep quiet I shall shoot you", he said to her in a calm voice.
A.He warned her to shoot if she didn't keep quiet calmly.
B.He said calmly that I shall shoot you if you don't be quiet.
C.He warned her calmly that he would shoot her if she didn't keep quiet.
D.Calmly he warned her that be quiet or else he will have to shoot her.
2. I told him that he was not working hard.
A.I said to him, "You are not working hard."
B.I told to him, "You are not working hard."
C.I said, "You are not working hard."
D. I said to him, "He is not working hard."
3. His father ordered him to go to his room and study.
A.His father said, "Go to your room and study."
B.His father said to him, "Go and study in your room."
C.His father shouted, "Go right now to your study room"
D.His father said firmly, "Go and study in your room."
4. He said to his father, "Please increase my pocket-money."
A.He told his father, "Please increase the pocket-money"
B.He pleaded his father to please increase my pocket money.
C.He requested his father to increase his pocket-money.
D.He asked his father to increase his pocket-money.
5. She said that her brother was getting married.
A.She said, "Her brother is getting married."
B.She told, "Her brother is getting married."
C.She said, "My brother is getting married."
D.She said, "My brother was getting married."
6. The boy said, "Who dare call you a thief?"
A.The boy enquired who dared call him a thief.
B.The boy asked who called him a thief.
C.The boy told that who dared call him a thief.
D.The boy wondered who dared call a thief.
7. She exclaimed with sorrow that was a very miserable plight.
A.She said with sorrow, "What a pity it is."
B.She said, "What a mystery it is."
C.She said, "What a miserable sight it is."
D.She said, "What a miserable plight it is."
Page 1 of 3