1. Which of the following is true regarding access lists applied to an interface?
A.You can place as many access lists as you want on any interface until you run out of memory.
B.You can apply only one access list on any interface.
C.One access list may be configured, per direction, for each layer 3 protocol configured on an interface.
D.You can apply two access lists to any interface.
2. Which command would you use to apply an access list to a router interface?
A.ip access-list 101 out
B.access-list ip 101 in
C.ip access-group 101 in
D.access-group ip 101 in
3. Which of the following is an example of a standard IP access list?
A.access-list 110 permit host 126.96.36.199
B.access-list 1 deny 172.16.10.1 0.0.0.0
C.access-list 1 permit 172.16.10.1 255.255.0.0
D.access-list standard 188.8.131.52
4. You need to create an access list that will prevent hosts in the network range of 192.168.160.0 to 192.168.191.0. Which of the following lists will you use?
A.access-list 10 deny 192.168.160.0 255.255.224.0
B.access-list 10 deny 192.168.160.0 0.0.191.255
C.access-list 10 deny 192.168.160.0 0.0.31.255
D.access-list 10 deny 192.168.0.0 0.0.31.255
5. You are working on a router that has established privilege levels that restrict access to certain functions. You discover that you are not able to execute the command show running-configuration. How can you view and confirm the access lists that have been applied to the Ethernet 0 interface on your router?
B.show interface Ethernet 0
C.show ip access-lists
D.show ip interface Ethernet 0
6. What command will permit SMTP mail to only host 184.108.40.206?
A.access-list 10 permit smtp host 220.127.116.11
B.access-list 110 permit ip smtp host 18.104.22.168
C.access-list 10 permit tcp any host 22.214.171.124 eq smtp
D.access-list 110 permit tcp any host 126.96.36.199 eq smtp
7. You want to create a standard access list that denies the subnet of the following host: 172.16.50.172/20. Which of the following would you start your list with?
A.access-list 10 deny 172.16.48.0 255.255.240.0
B.access-list 10 deny 172.16.0.0 0.0.255.255
C.access-list 10 deny 172.16.64.0 0.0.31.255
D.access-list 10 deny 172.16.48.0 0.0.15.255
Page 1 of 3