22. What is a stub network?
A.A network with more than one exit point.
B.A network with more than one exit and entry point.
C.A network with only one entry and no exit point.
D.A network that has only one entry and exit point.
23. If your router is facilitating a CSU/DSU, which of the following commands do you need to use to provide the router with a 64000bps serial link?
C.RouterA(config-if)#clock rate 64
D.RouterA(config-if)#clock rate 64000
24. Which one of the following is true regarding VLANs?
A.Two VLANs are configured by default on all Cisco switches.
B.VLANs only work if you have a complete Cisco switched internetwork. No off-brand switches are allowed.
C.You should not have more than 10 switches in the same VTP domain.
D.VTP is used to send VLAN information to switches in a configured VTP domain.
25. What does a VLAN do?
A.Acts as the fastest port to all servers.
B.Provides multiple collision domains on one switch port.
C.Breaks up broadcast domains in a layer 2 switch internetwork.
D.Provides multiple broadcast domains within a single collision domain.
26. What is the main reason the OSI model was created?
A.To create a layered model larger than the DoD model.
B.So application developers can change only one layer's protocols at a time.
C.So different networks could communicate.
D.So Cisco could use the model.
27. How many collision domains are created when you segment a network with a 12-port switch?
28. What command will display the line, protocol, DLCI, and LMI information of an interface?
C.how frame-relay pvc
Page 4 of 5