8. What protocol does PPP use to identify the Network layer protocol?
9. Which of the following commands will allow you to set your Telnet password on a Cisco router?
A.line telnet 0 4
B.line aux 0 4
C.line vty 0 4
D.line con 0
10. Which protocol does DHCP use at the Transport layer?
11. Which command is used to determine if an IP access list is enabled on a particular interface?
C.show ip interface
D.show interface access-lists
12. Where is a hub specified in the OSI model?
C.Data Link layer
13. What does the passive command provide to dynamic routing protocols?
A.Stops an interface from sending or receiving periodic dynamic updates.
B.Stops an interface from sending periodic dynamic updates but not from receiving updates.
C.Stops the router from receiving any dynamic updates.
D.Stops the router from sending any dynamic updates.
14. Which protocol is used to send a destination network unknown message back to originating hosts?
Page 2 of 5