1. How long is an IPv6 address?
2. What flavor of Network Address Translation can be used to have one IP address allow many users to connect to the global Internet?
3. What command is used to create a backup configuration?
A.copy running backup
B.copy running-config startup-config
4. You have 10 users plugged into a hub running 10Mbps half-duplex. There is a server connected to the switch running 10Mbps half-duplex as well. How much bandwidth does each host have to the server?
5. Which WLAN IEEE specification allows up to 54Mbps at 2.4GHz?
6. Which of the following is the valid host range for the subnet on which the IP address 192.168.168.188 255.255.255.192 resides?
7. To back up an IOS, what command will you use?
A.backup IOS disk
B.copy ios tftp
C.copy tftp flash
D.copy flash tftp
Page 1 of 5