8. Which command will delete the contents of NVRAM on a router?
9. What keystroke will terminate setup mode?
10. What command do you type to save the configuration stored in RAM to NVRAM?
A.Router(config)#copy current to starting
B.Router#copy starting to running
C.Router(config)#copy running-config startup-config
D.Router#copy run startup
11. You type Router#sh ru and receive an % ambiguous command error. Why did you receive this message?
A.The command requires additional options or parameters.
B.There is more than one show command that starts with the letters ru.
C.There is no show command that starts with ru.
D.The command is being executed from the wrong router mode.
12. If you wanted administrators to see a message when logging into the router, which command would you use?
A.message banner motd
B.banner message motd
13. How many simultaneous Telnet sessions does a Cisco router support by default?
14. You set the console password, but when you display the configuration, the password doesn't show up; it looks like this: [output cut] Line console 0 Exec-timeout 1 44 Password 7098C0BQR Login [output cut] What cause the password to be stored like this?
D.exec-timeout 1 35
Page 2 of 3