1. Which of the following commands sets the secret password to Cisco?
A.enable secret password Cisco
B.enable secret cisco
C.enable secret Cisco
D.enable password Cisco
2. You type the following command into the router and receive the following output: Router#show serial 0/0 ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker. Why was this error message displayed?
A.You need to be in privileged mode.
B.You cannot have a space between serial and 0/0.
C.The router does not have a serial0/0 interface.
D.Part of the command is missing.
3. You type show running-config and get this output: [output cut] Line console 0 Exec-timeout 1 35 Password BIXPASSWD Login [output cut] What do the two numbers following the exec-timeout command mean?
A.If no command has been typed in 35 seconds, the console connection will be closed.
B.If no router activity has been detected in 1 hour and 35 minutes, the console will be locked out.
C.If no commands have been typed in 1 minute and 35 seconds, the console connection will be closed.
D.If you're connected to the router by a Telnet connection, input must be detected within 1 minute and 35 seconds or the connection will be closed.
4. What layer of the OSI model would you assume the problem is in if you type show interface serial 1 and receive the following message? "Serial1 is down, line protocol is down."
B.Data Link layer
D.None. It is a router problem.
5. Which of the following commands displays the configurable parameters and statistics of all interfaces on a router?
6. Which of the following commands will configure all the default VTY ports on a router?
A.Router#line vty 0 4
B.Router(config)#line vty 0 4
C.Router(config-if)#line console 0
D.Router(config)#line vty all
7. You need to find the broadcast address used on a LAN on your router. What command will you type into the router from user mode to find the broadcast address?
Page 1 of 3