57. The total number of digits used in numbering the pages of a book having 366 pages is :
58. A printer number the pages of a book starting with 1 and uses 3189 digits in all. How many pages does the book have ?
59. In a garden, there are 10 rows and 12 columns of mango trees. The distance between the two trees is 2 meters and a distance of one metre is left from all sides of the boundary of the garden. The length of the garden is :
60. The marks scored in an examination are converted from 50 to 10 for the purpose of internal assessment. The highest marks were 47 and the lowest were 14. The difference between the maximum and the minimum internal assessment scores is :
61. One-third of Rahul?s savings in National Savings Certificate is equal to one-half of his savings in Public Provident Fund. If he has Rs. 1,50,000 as total savings, how much has he saved in Public Provident Fund ?
62. Peter gave one-fourth of the amount he had to Michael. Michael in turn gave half of what he received from Peter to Sam. If the difference between the remaining amount with Peter and the amount received by Sam is Rs. 500, how much money did Michael receive from Peter ?
63. One-third of the boys and one-half of the girls of college participated in a social work project. If the number of participatitig students is 300 out of which 100 are boys, what is the total number of students in the college ?
Page 9 of 14