36. If 3x? 4y + z= 7; 2x? z + 3y= 19; x+ 2y + 2z= 24, then what is the value of z ?
37. If 2x + y=15, 2y + z = 25 and 2z + x= 26, what is the value of z ?
38. If 2x + 3y = 3l, y? z= 4 and x+ 2z= 11, then what is the value of x + y + z ?
39. How may pieces of 85 cm length can be cut from a rod 42.5 metre?s long ?
D.None of these
40. Income of a company doubles after every one year. If the initial income was Rs. 4 lakhs, what would be the income after 5 years ?
A.Rs. 1.24 crores
B.Rs. 1.28 crores
C.Rs. 2.52 crores
D.Rs. 2.56 crores
41. On sports day, if 30 children were made to stand in a column, then 16 columns could be formed. If 24 children were made to stand in a column, then how many columns could be formed ?
42. The number of students in each section of a school is 24. After admitting new students, three new sections were started. Now, the total number of sections is 16 and there are 21 students in each section. The number of new students admitted is :
Page 6 of 14