71. N number of persons decided to raise Rs. 3 lakhs by equal contributions from each. Had they contributed Rs. 50 each extra, the contribution would have been Rs. 3.25 lakhs, How many persons are there ?
D.None of these
72. Free notebooks were distributed equally among children of a class. The number of notebooks each child got was one-eighth of the number of children. Had the number of children been half, each child would have got 16 notebooks. Total how many notebook were distributed ?
73. A classroom has equal number of boys and girls. Eight girls left to play kho-kho, leaving twice as many boys as girls in the classroom. What was the total number of girls and boys present initially ?
D.Cannot be determined
74. After distributing the sweets equally among 25 children, 8 sweets remain. Had the number of children been 28, 22 syeets would have been left after equally distributing. What was the total number of sweets ?
75. In a regular week, there are 5 working days and for each day, the working hours are 8. A man gets Rs. 2.40 per hour for regular work and Rs. 3.20 per hours for overtime. If he earns Rs. 432 in 4 weeks, then how many hours does he work for ?
76. A sum of Rs. 312 was divided among 100 boys and girls in such a way that each boy gets Rs. 3.60 and each girl Rs. 2.40. The number of girls is :
77. Each boy contributed rupees equal to the number of girls and each girl contributed rupees equal to the number of boys in a class of 60 students. If the total contribution thus col1eced is Rs. 1600, how many boys are there in the class
Page 11 of 14