64. The charges of hired car are Rs. 4 per km for the first 60 km, Rs. 5 per km for the next 60 km and Rs. 8 for every 5 km for further journey. If the balance amount left over with Rohit is one-foirth of what he paid towards the charges of the hired car for travelling 320 km, how much money did he have initially with him ?
D.None of these
65. A fires 5 shots to B?s 3 but A kills only once in 3 shots while B kills once in 2 shots. When B has missed 27 times, A has killed :
66. If every 2 out of 3 readymade shirts need alterations in the collar, every 3 out of 4 need alterations in the sleeves, and every 4 out of 5 need it in the body, how many alterations will be required for 60 shirts ?
67. One test tube contains some acid and another test tube contains an equal quantity of water. To prepare a solution, 20 grams of the acid js poured into the second test tube. Then, two-thirds of the so-formed solution is poured from the second tube into the first. If the fluid in first test tube is four times that in the second, what quantity of water was taken initially ?
68. The highest score in an inning was 3/11 of the total and the next highest was 3/11 of the remainder. If the scores differed by 9, the total score was :
69. Rahul owes Rs. X and gives a Rs. 50 note in payment. He receives the following change : 3X fifty-paise coins, 14 ten-paise coins and 4X five-paise coins. X is equal to:
70. David gets on the elevator at the 11th floor of a building and rides up at the rate of 57 floors per minute. At the same time, Albert gets on an elevator at the 51st floor of the same building and rides down at the rate of 63 floors per minute. If they continue travelling at these rates, then at which floor will their paths cross ?
Page 10 of 14