50. The sum of four consecutive even integers is 1284. The greatest of them is :
51. The sum of three consecutive odd numbers is 20 more than the first of these numbers. What is the middle number ?
52. The sum of three consecutive multiples of 3 is 72. What is the largest number?
53. What is the sum of two consecutive even numbers, the difference of whose squares is 84 ?
54. The sum of the squares of three consecutive natural numbers is 2030. What is the middle number ?
55. There are two numbers such that the sum of twice the first and thrice the second is 39, while the sum of thrice the first and twice the second is 36. The larger of the two is :
56. In a two-digit number, the digit in the unit?s place is four times the digit in ten?s place and sum of the digits is equal to 10. What is the number ?
D.None of these
Page 8 of 13