29. The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
30. If the sum of two numbers is 33 and their difference is 15, the smaller number is :
31. The sum of two numbers is 40 and their difference is 4. The ratio of the numbers is:
A.11 : 9
B.11 : 8
C.21 : 19
D.22 : 9
32. The product of two numbers is 192 and the sum of these two numbers is 28. What is the smaller of these two numbers ?
33. The difference between two integers is 5. Their product is 500. Find the numbers.
34. Two numbers differ by 5. If their product is 336, then the sum of the two numbers is:
35. Two different natural numbers are such that their product is less than their sum. One of the numbers must be :
D.None of these
Page 5 of 13