15. Twenty times a positive integer is less than its square by 96. What is the integer ?
D.Cannot be determined
16. Thrice the square of a natural number decreased by 4 times the number is equal to 50 more than the number. The number is :
17. The sum of a number and its reciprocal is one-eighth of 34. What is the produt of the number and its square root?
D.None of these
18. Two-third of a positive number and 25/216 of its reciprocal are equal. The number is:
19. Find a positive number which when increased by 17 is equal to 60 times the reciprocal of the number.
20. A positive number when decreased by 4 is equal to 21 times the reciprocal of the number. The number is :
21. The product of two natural numbers is 17. Then, the sum of the reciprocals of their squares is :
Page 3 of 13