85. 243 has been divided into three parts such that half of the first part, one-third of the second part and one-fourth of the third part are equal. The largest part is :
86. The sum of four numbers is 64. If you add 3 to the first number, 3 is subtracted from the second number, the third is multiplied by 3 and the fourth is divided by 3, then all the results are equal. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest of the original numbers ?
D.Cannot be determined
87. The sum of the squares of three numbers is 138, while the sum of their products taken two at a time is 131. Their sum is :
D.None of these
88. The sum of three numbers is 136. If the ratio between first and second be 2 : 3 and that betwen second and third is 5 : 3, then the second number is
89. Of the three numbers, the sum of the first two is 45; the sums of the second and the third is 55 and the sum of the third and thrice the first is 90. The third number is :
Page 13 of 13