78. The sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 11. If 1 is added to the numerator and 2 is subtracted from the denominator, it becomes 2/3. The fraction is :
79. The denominator of a fraction is 3 more than the numerator. If the numerator as well as the denominator is increased by 4, the fraction becomes 4/5. What was the original fraction.
80. The numerator and denominator of a fraction are in the ratio of 2 : 3. If 6 is subtracted from the numerator, the result is a fraction that has a value 2/3 of the original fraction. The numerator of the original fraction is :
81. If 1 is added to the denominator of a fraction, the fraction becomes1/2 . If 1 is added to the numerator of the fraction, the fraction becomes1. The fraction is :
82. If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 2 and the denominator is increased by 3, the fraction becomes 7/9 and if both the numerator as well as the denominator are decreased by 1, the fraction becomes 4/5. What is the original fraction ?
83. When the numerator of a fraction increases by 4, the fraction increases by 2/3. The denominator of the fraction is :
84. 54 is to be divided into two parts such that the sum of 10 times the first and 22 times the second is 780. The bigger part is :
Page 12 of 13