71. A number consists of two digits such that the digit in the ten?s place is less by 2 than the digit in the unit?s place. Three times the number added to 6/7 times the number obtained by reversing the digits equals 108. The sum of the digits in the number is :
72. The digit in the unit?s place of a number is equal to the digit in the ten?s place of half of that number and the digit in the ten?s place of that number is less than the digit in unit?s place of half of the number by 1. If the sum of the digits of the number is 7, then what is the number ?
73. In a two-digit number, the digit in the unit?s place is more than twice the digit in ten?s place by 1. If the digits in the unit?s place and the ten?s place are interchanged, difference between the newly formed number and the original number is less than the original number by 1. What is the original number ?
74. A certain number of two digits is three times the sum of its digits and if 45 be added to it, the digits are reversed. The number is :
75. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is :
76. The product of two fractions is 14/15 and their quotient is 35/24. The greater fraction is :
77. In a pair of fractions, fraction A is twice the fraction B and the product of two fractions is 2/25 What is the value of fraction A ?
Page 11 of 13