22. The age of father 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father?s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio of their present ages is :
A.5 : 2
B.7 : 3
C.9 : 2
D.13 : 4
23. Four years ago, the father?s age was three times the age of his son. The total of the ages of the father and the son after four years, will be 64 years. What is the father?s age at present ?
D.None of these
24. One year ago, Promila was four times as old as her daughter Sakshi. Six years hence, Promila?s age will exceed her daughter?s age by 9 years. The ratio of the present age of Promila and her daughter is :
A.9 : 2
B.11 : 3
C.12 : 5
D.13 : 4
25. The sum of the present ages of a father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father?s age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son?s age will be :
26. The total age of A and B is 12 years more than the total age of B and C. C is how many years yo?nger than A ?
C.C is elder than A
27. Q is as much younger than R as he is older than T. If the sum of the ages of R and T is 50 years, what is definitely the difference between R and Q?s age ?
28. The age of a man is three times the sum of the ages of his two sons. Five years hence, his age will be double of the sum of the ages of his sons. The father?s present age is :
Page 4 of 13