8. The total of the ages of Jayant, Prem and Saransh is 93 years. Ten years ago, the ratio of their ages was 2 : 3 : 4. What is the present age of Saransh ?
9. The ratio of the presnt ages of two brothers is 1 : 2 and 5 years back, the ratio was 1 : 3. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 years ?
A.1 : 4
B.2 : 3
C.3 : 5
D.5 : 6
10. Hitesh is 40 years old and Ronnie is 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their ages 3 : 5 ?
11. The ratio of the father?s age to his son?s age is 7 : 3. The product of their ages is 756. The ratio of their ages after 6 years will be :
A.5 : 2
B.2 : 1
D.13 : 9
12. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4 : 7 : 9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages (in years).
D.None of these
13. The ratio of the ages of a man and his wife is 4 : 3. After 4 years, this ratio will be 9 : 7. If at the time of marriage, the ratio was 5 : 3, then how many years ago were they married ?
14. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5 : 6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan?s age is 5 : 9, then what is the school age of Shaan ?
D.Cannot be determined
Page 2 of 13