92. A number when divided successively by 4 and 5 leaves remainders 1 and 4 respectively.When it is successively divided by 5 and 4, then the respective remainders will be
93. A number was divided successively in order by 4, 5 and 6. The remainders were respectively 2, 3 and 4. The number is
94. In dividing a number by 585, a student employed the method of short division. He divided the number successively by 5, 9 and 13 (factors of 585) and got the remainders 4, 8, 12 respectively. If he had divided the number by 585, the remainder would have been
95. When a number is divided by 13, the remainder is 11. When the same number is divided by 17, the remainder is 9. What is the number ?
96. A number when divided by 296 leaves 75 as remainder. When the same number is divided by 37, the remainder will be:
97. A boy multiplied 987 by a certain number and obtained 559981 as his answer. If in the answer both 9s are wrong and the other digits are correct, then the correct answer would be:
98. How many 3 -digit numbers are completely divisible by 6 ?
Page 14 of 15