85. The difference of the squares of two consecutive odd integers is divisible by which of the following integers ?
86. n is a whole number which when divided by 4 gives 3 as remainder. What will be the remainder when 2n is divided by 4 ?
87. A 3-digit number 4a3 is added to another 3-digit number 984 to give a 4-digit number 13b7, which is divisible by 11. Then, (a + b) =?
88. If x and y are positive integers such that (3x + 7y) is a multiple of 11, then which of the following will be divisible by 11 ?
A.4x + 6y
B.x + y + 4
C.9x + 4y
D.4x - 9y
89. If the number 653 xy is divisible by 90, then (x + y) =?
90. Which of the following numbers is divisible by each one of 3, 7, 9 and 11 ?
91. A number when divided by 6 leaves a remainder 3. When the square of the number is divided by 6, the remainder is:
Page 13 of 15