78. In a division sum, the remainder is 0. A student mistook the divisor by 12 instead of 21 and obtained 35 as quotient. What is the correct quotient ?
79. The sum of the two numbers is 12 and their product is 35. What is the sum of the reciprocals of these numbers ?
80. If 60 % of 3/5 of a number is 36, then the number is :
81. The difference between a positive proper fraction and its reciprocal is 9/20. The fraction is :
82. On dividing 2272 as well as 875 by 3-digit number N, we get the same remainder. The sum of the digit of N is :
83. On multiplying a number by 7, the product is a number each of whose digits is 3. The smallest such number is :
84. The difference of the squares of two consecutive even integers is divisible by which of the following integers ?
Page 12 of 15