61. Let N be the greates number that will divide 1305, 4665 and 6905, leaving the same remainder in each case. The sum of the digits in N
62. The greatest nunber which can divide 1356, 1868 and 2764 leaving the same remamder 12 in each case is :
63. The greatest number which on dividing 1657 and 2037 leaves remainders 6 and 5 respectively, is :
64. Which of the following fractions is th largest ?
65. What will be the least number which when doubled will be exactly divisibleby 12, 18, 21 and 30 ?
67. The least number of five digits which is exactly divisible by 12, 15 and 18, is
68. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is :
Page 8 of 10