47. Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. Their L.C.M should be :
C.equal to their H.C.F
D.Cannot be calculated
48. The L.C.M.. of three different numbers is 120. Which of the following cannot be their H.C.F ?
49. The H.C.F of two numbers is 8. Which one of the following can never be their L.C.M. ?
50. The H.C.F. of two nurnbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is :
51. About the number of pairs which have 16 as their H.C.F. and 136 as their L.C.M, we can definitely say that :
A.no such pair exists
B.only one such pair exists
C.only two such pair exists
D.many such pair exists
52. The H.C.F and L.C.M. of two numbers are 11 and 385 respetively. If one number lies between 75 and 125, then that number is :
53. Two numbers, both greater than 29, have H.C.F. 29 and L.C.M 4147. The sum of the numbers is :
Page 6 of 10