50. The average age of 36 students in a group is 14 years. When teacher?s age is included to it, the average increases by one. What is the teacher?s age in years?
D.Cannot be determined
51. The average monthly salary of 20 employees in an organisation is Rs. 1500. If the manager?s salary is added, then the average salary increases by Rs. 100. What is the manager?s mothly salary?
52. The average weight of a class of 24 students is 35 kg. If the weight of the teacher be included, the average rises by 400 g. The weight of the teacher is :
53. The average age of the mother and her six children is 12 years Which is reduced by 5 years if the age of the mother is excluded. How old is the mother ?
54. The captain of a cricket team of 11 members is 26 years old and the wicket keeper is 3 years older. If the ages of these two are excluded, the average age of the remaining players is one year less than the average age of the whole team. What is the average age of the team ?
D.None of these
55. The average height of 25 boys is 1.4 m. When 5 boys leave the group, then the average height increases by 0.15 m. What is the average height of the 5 boys who leave ?
56. The average weight of 8 persons increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What might be the weight of the new person ?
Page 8 of 11