29. The batting average for 40 innings of a cricket player is 50 runs. His highest score exceeds his lowest score by 172 runs. If thes two innings are excluded, the average of the remaining 38 innings is 48 runs. The highest score of the player is :
30. The average price of 10 books is Rs.12 while the average price of 8 of these books is Rs.11.75. Of the remaining two books, if the price of one book is 60% more than the price of the other, what is the price of each of these two books?
A.Rs.5, Rs. 7.50
31. The average of runs of a cricket player of 10 innings was 32. How many runs must he make in his next innings so as to increasse his average of runs by 4?
32. A grocer has a sale of Rs.6435, Rs.6927, Rs.6855, Rs.7230 and Rs.6562 for 5 consecutive months. How much sale must he have in the sixth month so that he gets an average sale of Rs.6500?
33. A company produces on an average 4000 items per month for the first 3 months. How many items it must produce on an average per month over the next 9 months, to average 4375 items per month over the whole?
34. In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the run rate in ramining 40 overs t reach the target of 282 runs?
35. The average price f three items of furniture is Rs.15000. If their prices are in the ratio 3: 5: 7, the price of the cheapest item is :
Page 5 of 11