22. The average of six numbers is x and the average of three of these is y. If the average of the remaining three is z, then :
A.x = y+z
D.None of these
23. Out of 9 persons, 8 persons spent Rs. 30 each for their meals. The ninth one spent Rs. 20 more than the average expenditure of all the nine. The total money spent by all of them was :
24. The average of 50 numbers is 30. If two numbers, 35 and 40 are discarded, then the average of the remaining numbers is nearly :
25. The average of five numbers is 27. If one number is excluded, the average becomes 25. The excluded number is :
26. The average age of 35 students in a class is 16 years. The average age of 21 students is 14. What is the average age of remaining 14 students?
27. The average score of a cricketer for ten matches is 38.9 runs. If the average for the first six matches is 42, then find the average for the last four matches.
28. The average of six numbers is 3.95. The average of two of them is 3.4, while the average of the other two is 3.85. What is the average of the remaining two numbers?
Page 4 of 11