57. The yield of phage per bacterium is called the
D.none of these
58. Which of the following viruses are relatively thermostable?
A.Human immunodeficiency virus
C.Hepatits A virus
59. The time from infection until lysis is called as
60. Virus reproduces in living cells by
D.all of these
61. Which of the following virus is enveloped?
D.None of these
62. Which of the following viruses can rescue adenovirus in simian cells?
C.Simian virus 40
63. The phage components begin to assemble into mature phages only after the synthesis of
C.Both (a) and (b)
Page 9 of 10