50. Which of the following viruses belong to family Hepadnaviridae?
A.Hepatitis A virus
B.Hepatitis B virus
C.Hepatitis D virus
D.All of these
51. Inclusion bodies of measles virus are
C.both (a) and (b)
D.none of these
52. The most efficient way to enclose a space is within a/an
53. Which of the following is an example of rod-shaped viruses having their capsomeres arranged helically and not in the stacked ring?
54. During the first 10 minutes after injection of phage DNA, no phage can be recovered by disrupting the infected bacterium. This is termed as
55. The function of a viral capsid is
A.protection against the viral genome from physical and enzymatic destruction
B.providing binding sites that enable the virus to attach to specific receptor sites on the host cell
C.serving as a vehicle of transmission from one host to another
D.all of the above
56. Which of the following oncogenic viruses was first detected?
A.Rous sarcoma virus.
C.Herpes simplex virus type 2
D.Human T cell leukaemia virus
Page 8 of 10