1. Which of the following is the agent associated with the development of neurodegenerative disease in livestock and humans?
2. __________is probably the most important characteristic for classification of viruses in eukaryotes.
C.Physical nature of virion constituents
D.Chemical nature of virion constituents
3. The __________ of the influenza-enveloped virus appear to be involved in attachment to the host cell receptor site.
4. Intracellular structures formed during many viral infections, called __________ , which can directly disrupt cell structure.
5. Viral RNA is replicated in the host cell
6. Which family has received most interest in their development as a biological control agent against insects?
7. In cancer, the reversion of cells to a more primitive or less differentiated state is called
Page 1 of 2