22. Which of the following modified amino acid is used at the starting of most prokaryotic proteins?
23. During amino acid activation a(n)
A.amino acid is bound to tRNA
B.amino acid is bound to mRNA
C.methyl group is attached to rRNA
D.methyl group is attached to an amino acid
24. The nonsense codon(s) is/are
D.all of these
25. Which of the following defines an open reading frame (ORF)?
A.A sequence of genome in bacteriophage
B.The sequence of a complete genome
C.A plasmid vector used in genome sequencing
D.A possible gene predicted by DNA sequencing
26. Three stop codons, which aids in termination of translation are also known as
27. The ribosome binding site
A.forms a stem-loop structure in the RNA
B.is located upstream of the promoter sequence
C.is located immediately upstream of the start codon
D.is more likely to be associated with an operon than with a gene encoding a single protein
28. Which of the following molecule catalyzes the transpeptidation reaction?
Page 4 of 5