1. Which binding is inhibited by pactamycin?
A.Aminoacyl-tRNA to the A-site of 30S subunit
B.Initiator-tRNA to 30S/40S initiation complexes
C.Peptidyl t-RNA to the 50S subunit
D.Formation of peptide bond in P site
2. Which of the following act as the blueprint or template for the process of protein synthesis that takes place on ribosomes?
3. Negative regulation of protein synthesis is accomplished by
B.the binding of RNA polymerase to the promoter
C.the binding of a repressor to the DNA
D.the binding of a repressor to the RNA polymerase
4. Site in the ribosome from which the tRNA donates amino acids to the growing polypeptide chain is
5. When was the genetic code completed?
6. Which stop codon has been found to encode selenocysteine?
7. Which of the following is a nontranslated sequence located between the transcription and the translation start site?
Page 1 of 5