1. The bacteria involved in the production of dental caries is/are
C.Both (a) and (b)
2. Which of the following test indicates the susceptibility to streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxin?
3. Which of the following condition is non-suppurative sequelae of Streptococcus pyogenes infections?
A.Acute rheumatic fever
D.All of these
4. Which of the following cross-reacts with cell wall carbohydrate of Streptococcus pyogenes?
5. Streptococcus pyogenes can be differentiated from other haemolytic Streptococci on the basis of
6. Streptolysin O is
D.all of these
7. Cell wall protein of Streptococcus pyogenes crossreacts with human
Page 1 of 2