15. If a canning procedure is not properly followed, which type of microbe is most likely to grow in the canned food?
16. Bactericidal concentration of phenol is
17. Which of the following is most effective for sterilizing mattresses and plastic petri plates?
18. Which of the following skin disinfectant(s) is/are most frequently used?
C.Both (a) and (b)
D.none of these
19. All of the following are sporicidal except
20. Which of the following describes the effect of ionizing radiation on microbes?
A.Changes the 3-dimensional structure of proteins to a 2-dimen-sional form
B.Substantially decreases enzymatic activity, slowing microbial reproduction
C.Induces electrons and protons to jump out of the molecules of the microbe
D.None of the above
21. The process of making an object free from living organisms including bacterial and fungal spores and viruses is known as
Page 3 of 7