8. Which disinfectant would be most effective against Staphylococcus found in a blood spill?
D.None of these
9. Which of the following substances can sterilize?
10. Milk is pasteurized in batch method by keeping it at
A.63°C for 30 minutes
B.72°C for 60 seconds
C.73°C for 30 minutes
D.72°C for 6 minutes
11. Preservation of foods by using salts and sugars works by
B.lowering osmotic pressure
C.creating a hypertonic environment
D.creating a hypotonic environment
12. Which of the following items could be sterilized by dry heat sterilization?
A.Intravenous (IV) solution
B.Plastic IV bags
13. Which of the following does not kill endospores?
C.Hot air sterilization
14. Which disinfectant was the most effective against Salmonella"?
Page 2 of 7