1. The most important organism involved in manufacture of Koji is
C.both (a) and (b)
2. The most commonly used medium for the build up of cultures and the production of baker's yeast consist of
A.molasses and minerals
B.molasses, minerals and salts
3. The manufacture of baker's yeast involve
D.none of these
4. Which of the following organism is found at the initial stages in the batter of Idli?
D.None of these
5. Grains spoiled by molds are a potential animal or human health hazard as well as a great economic loss. Which is/are the common species of molds in the spoilage of stored grains by molds?
D.All of these
6. Ropiness in bread is caused by
7. Which of the following (s) is/are the major spoilage of soft drinks from the marked growth of yeasts and bacteria?
A.Cloudiness and ropiness
B.Flat sour spoilage
C.Superficial fungal spoilage
Page 1 of 2