22. The membranes of which domains are chemically the most similar?
A.Archaea and Bacteria
B.Bacteria and Eukarya
C.Eukarya and Archaea
D.membranes of all three domains are chemically identical
23. Primary differences between cilia and flagella are
A.arrangement of microtubules
B.length and location of basal bodies
C.how the microtubules are fused to each other
D.number, length and direction of force
24. All membranes of free-living organisms have phospholipid bilayers, but exception is
25. All of the following are features of prokaryotes except
26. Which of the following structures is the smallest?
27. Which of the following is/are included in Kingdom Prokaryotae?
D.All of these
28. Which of the following may account for the small size of the cells?
A.The rate of diffusion
B.The surface area/volume ratio
C.The number of mRNAs that can be produced by the nucleus
D.All of the above
Page 4 of 9