8. The 95% ethanol is equivalent to
9. Which species from the followings is resistant to methyl tryptophan?
10. Which of the following substance is employed to neutralize the lactic acid as it is produced (because lactic acid bacteria do not tolerate high concentrations of acid?
11. Alcohol production from starch and raw sugar utilizes selected strains of
D.none of these
12. Uungal amylases using stationary culture with wheat bran utilizes
13. Why high concentration of sugars are not employed in the fermentation medium?
A.Calcium lactate is not produced
B.Calcium lactate crystallizes from the medium and slows down the process of fermentation
C.High sugar concentration itself crystallizes
D.None of the above
14. Which of the following organism produces enzyme taka diastase?
Page 2 of 8