15. Which of the following proteins would not need localization signal?
A.A nuclear protein
B.A cytosolic protein
C.A protein bound to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) membrane
D.A cell surface protein
16. Following are the defenses of the colon except
B.fast flow rate
C.dense resident microbiota
17. Natural killer cells are involved in
C.non-specific killing of virus transformed target cells
D.all of these
18. Which of the following(s) is/are the determinants of antigenicity?
B.Size of the antigen
D.All of these
19. Which of the following is correct?
A.All T Cells are CD4+
B.An epitope can have multiple antigens
C.T Cell receptors are generated by random assortment of gene cassettes
D.MHC Class II molecules are generated by random assortment of gene cassettes
20. Immunity is not long lasting to
21. Lysozyme is present in
B.Cerebro spinal fluid (CSF)
Page 3 of 4